SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT
ABERDEEN – HYBRID WORKING OR REMOTE WORKING OPTION WITH AD HOC OFFICE MEETINGS
A Senior Process Engineer is required to work on an initial 6 month contract basis based in Aberdeen.
As the Senior Process Engineer, you will have the option to work on a hybrid working basis or the option to work remotely on the basis that you do attend the office for required meetings.
Scope of Services:
- Provide engineering input to estimates for project work scopes
- The Senior Process Engineer will provide input to progress and planning meetings
- Participate in various engineering review meetings such as HAZOP, LOPA, HAZID, etc
- The Senior Process Engineer will provide technical expertise to specify modifications to existing equipment or purchasing new equipment including:
Chemical Injection skids
ESD system modifications
- As the Senior Process Engineer, you will provide technical expertise to the resolution of technical queries ensuring that all design changes are captured by the change control process
- Produce calculations required for the role and participate in design reviews
- Production of discipline documentation deliverables for inclusion in work packs
- As the Senior Process Engineer, you will provide a level of technical support that satisfies the appropriate Asset Safety Case and the PFEER performance standards ensuring they are not compromised by any discipline engineering activities
- Compliance with company engineering procedures, industry, international and client codes and standards
- As the Senior Process Engineer, you will ensure that all work complies with the Contract Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures in line with industry standards
- Checking of engineering deliverables originated by others
Provide technical expertise to contribute to the production of discipline specific engineering deliverables including:
P&IDs & PFD
Process Line Lists
Input to PEPs
Cause and Effects Diagrams
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment
Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Senior Process Engineers looking for work.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.
Be the first to comment