Sustainable energy production is possible! Join our team to make it happen.
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Front-End department at Fornebu is now looking for a Senior Process Engineer.
We strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will assess all applications on an ongoing basis.
What will you be doing?
- Work in Aker Solutions’ global Front-End division focusing on energy concept development
- Participate in developing our Front-End department in our transition to the renewable energy sector
- Participate in exciting multidiscipline studies across regions, countries, and segments from early phase to end-product
- Design conceptual solutions for our clients and develop new solutions
- Be part of a multidiscipline group working across a range of different energy concepts and products
We think you should have:
- A higher education degree within Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Some experience from energy and/or chemical projects
- Relevant renewable technology knowledge in one or more of the following technologies:
- Hydrogen production, storage, and utilization
- Alkaline Electrolysis
- Synthetic Fuel Production
- Fischer Tropsch Systems
- Ammonia Synthesis
- Ammonia storage and transport
- Cryogenic Air Separation
- Carbon Dioxide Technologies
- Carbon Dioxide Capture
- Carbon Dioxide Compression, liquefaction, treatment, and storage
- Process Simulation
- Experience with accommodating customer needs and performing consultancy work
- A strong work ethic and proactive attitude
- Fluent verbal and written English skills
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen
- Immediate proximity to public transport, restaurants, and shopping
- Free gym membership at state-of the art training facilities
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
For more information please contact:
Rolf Erik Smith, Senior Advisor, NES Advantage Solutions, e-mail: [email protected] or
Camilla Dahlgren, Recruitment Coordinator, NES Advantage Solutions, e-mail: [email protected]
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global managed solutions provider responsible for permanent recruitment and temporary staffing services
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.