Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced procurement executive capable of tendering activities and project procurement to join one of our clients in the oil and gas industry.
- Identification and qualification of suppliers.
- Participation in supplier review and selections.
- Perform various Procurement activities including arranging Request for Quotation (RFQ) package for bid and PO/Contract for purchases.
- Conduct bid opening, clarifications, commercial bid evaluation (CBE), and bid recommendation.
- Develop commercial package for major packages.
- Support identification of opportunities for strategic advantage, cost savings, and optimization of the supply chain.
- Address and negotiate bidder qualifications to terms and conditions with support from Company’s legal group.
- Provide input to Procurement reporting and resolving supplier’s late documentation deliverables.
- Assist Expeditors with resolution of non-conformances
- Coordinate with Package Managers, Expeditors, and Freight Forwarder regarding supplier Inspection Release Note, shipment, and delivery.
- Provide input to Project Controls for cashflow forecasts related to assigned packages.
- Perform PO close-out and completes supplier performance evaluations.
- Arrange for site services where required.
- Participate in mitigation and recovery efforts for assigned packages.
- Assist in resolving invoice questions and discrepancies with suppliers.
- Participate in audits and review processes as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in purchasing & material management from an accredited institution is mandatory
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in purchasing & material management is required.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.