We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Projects, Drilling & Procurement you will have the opportunity to:
- Shape, deliver and maximize the value of Equinor’s existing and future contract portfolio within Oil & Gas, Renewables and Low Carbon Solutions;
- Lead and participate in a cross-functional teams for the establishment of specific procurement strategies both locally and as part of a global sourcing team;
- Prepare and issue enquiries, manage and conduct bid evaluation, negotiations and prepare award recommendation;
- Perform demand and market analysis in both global and local markets;
- Enhance Equinor’s supply chain by ensuring compliance with our governing Supply Chain Management processes, with specific focus on Integrity Due Diligence, Human Rights assessments, Safety and Commercial Risk;
- Drive and perform contract management from award to contract close-out with a focus on minimizing value leakage, risk and promoting safety;
- Proactively ensure high quality stakeholder management both internally and towards Suppliers.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in administration, economics or related;
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Advanced skills in English and Portuguese language;
- Extensive experience of Brazil legislative environment and contractual agreements (REPETRO);
- Exceptional awareness of the Brazil Supplier market and understanding of establishing and promoting Local Content;
- Experienced in supporting large scale and high value activities;
- Independent and flexible, with the ability to work within and lead multidisciplinary teams across the organization;.
- Skilled in developing, utilizing and extending network of internal and external stakeholders;
- Strategic and Commercial mindset with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.