Senior Product Manager (Remote) – Emissions Management
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Partner with the best
As a Senior Product Manager (Remote) – Emissions Management, you will be responsible for the areas that support the identification and development of the product offerings for the business. You will have the expertise to be leading the carbon monetization workstream across business units and with partners, participating in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions.
As a Senior Product Manager (Remote) – Emissions Management, you will be responsible for:
- Integrating and developing processes that meet business needs across the organization, being involved in long-term planning, managing complex issues within functional areas of expertise, and contributing to the overall business strategy.
- Functional, business, and broad company objectives.
- Presenting product/program strategies, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior management (EB and SEB) across Baker Hughes.
- Handling complex medium-term project processes.
- Handling important business unit clients.
- Complex processes requiring the involvement of many stakeholders both on the client side and internally.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of additional experience in a technical and commercial role
- Affinity with the decarbonization of the energy sector, Scope 1, 2 GHG reductions, net zero journeys
- Familiarity in upstream production, midstream oil & gas operations, applications
- Experience with modelling of product/project financial investment returns, being the voice of the customer
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Familiarity with carbon credit markets
- Experience with creating and testing new business models
- Experience with product launches, and go-to-market strategies
- Clear thinker with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- This is a remote position with the occasional travel to Houston when necessary (around 10% of the time).
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.