Project Control Professionals
– We have a considerable portfolio of projects and are looking for qualified professionals with experience from major development projects within several project control disciplines:
– Cost Engineering and Control
– Project Planning
– Project Cost Estimating
– Project Benchmarking
– Change control and coordination
– Contract and commercial
– Typical tasks can be:
– Develop and utilise project specific WBS/CBS in accordance with corporate standard WBS methodology and best practice
– Correlate project control data across the disciplines and ensure quality
– Be responsible for all cost engineering deliverables for the integrated project for all project phases from DG0 to DG4, such as (but not limited to) budget preparation, detailed cost forecasting and tracking, external and internal reporting.
– Be responsible for development and management of all planning and scheduling deliveries to the Project, plan optimisation and analysis
– Be responsible for providing complete estimating service to projects and support the evaluation of new prospects and sanctioning of projects
– Run cost and schedule risk analysis process in projects and calculate risk premiums and escalation requirements
– Lead development of project benchmarking tools, databases and procedures, prepare and present benchmarking reports for projects
– Be responsible for quality assurance and coordinating the interface towards Company’s commercial and estimating disciplines to ensure competitiveness of Alliance estimates (Most Likely Cost), understand commercial drivers of different parties in the Alliances.
– Proactive collaboration with integrated project team members, alliances, contractors, asset, finance, other BUs, license partners etc
– Drive change management and control
– (Pro)actively propose improvements to Project control systems, tools, methods, processes
– Identify and manage stakeholders
– Master’s degree in engineering, economics, management or equivalent
– 5 – 10 years of experience from operator companies, technical understanding and broad exposure to full life cycle projects in the industry is an advantage
– In-depth knowledge of at least one of the project control disciplines within the oil & sector: methodologies, systems, tools
– Knowledge of Primavera, Safran Risk, EcoSys, SAP, PIMS, Microsoft office
– Fluent in English and Norwegian
– Personal Qualities
– Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to “go extra mile”
– Self-starter with a strong delivery focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
– Open minded and positive team player with ability to influence, share knowledge and interface with a wide range of teams / disciplines / strategic partners
– Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
– Able to “speak data” and utilize digital technology and translate it into more efficient work processes and higher productivity
– Able to identify improvement areas and willing to take the lead when challenges occur. Continuously seeks ways to do things better, faster, more efficiently.
Oslo, Stavanger, Trondheim
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.