Our top tier EPCM mining client is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join their Perth based team on a 12-month initial contract.
With a requirement to cover extended leave on an underground gold mine project from mid-August through to the end of October, the role has potential to move onto other projects following this period. This Senior Project Engineer role will require a very strong technical background to work at both technical and project levels.
Location – Perth, WA
Duration – 12-month initial contract
- Coordinates the SMP related interfaces between three support offices and ensures any gaps to the scope are addressed.
- Reviews SMP related deliverables (spot check basis) to ensure the Support Offices are broadly on the right path.
- Liaise and manage the interface with the Clients mining team.
- Responsible for a borehole drilling package as the package engineer.
- Work with the Support Offices to resolve any SMP related technical issues, calling on specialist resources elsewhere in the business (for example resolving shaft piping flexibility analysis and pressure rating concerns).
- Provide support to the Engineering Manager in reviewing and escalating issues from the Support Offices.
- Assist in assessing change notices and estimates from the Support Offices before accepting the change and progress to client approval stage.
- Provides the necessary review of TQ’s and other queries emanating from the support offices before they get to the client.
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work.
- Structural, Mechanical and Piping experience within a Brownfields mining environment. (Essential)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience.
- An Engineering degree recognized by Engineers Australia.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply simply press the ‘Apply’ button. Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For further information please contact Patrick Chick via +61 8 6146 4363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.