NES Fircroft are recruiting an experienced Senior Project Engineer to assist the Construction Owners Team manage the steel pipeline onshore construction activities.
Reporting to the Deputy Construction Manager, the successful Senior Project Engineer will be site-based working 12-hour days on a 26:9 rotation FIFO from Perth. 12-month renewable contract
Pipeline Info: 2 X DN650 steel pipelines, 1 is to be lined with HDPE liner, the other is epoxy lined
Typical roles include:
- Assisting with providing Land Usage Certificates
- Managing Technical Queries
- Site visits, field leaderships etc.
- Assist with filing quality and construction records
- Liaising with relevant departments within FMG and the Construction Contractor
- Raising requisitions and pursuing purchase orders as required
- Quality inspections and assisting quality department
- All other general Project Engineer activities
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.