Are you a Project Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
About the team
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Partner with the best
As Upgrades Senior Project Engineer you will lead and coordinate the Upgrades RQS Projects, reporting directly to the Upgrades Engineering Manager.
As As Upgrades Senior Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- leading the Project team
- Partnering with SI broader Org. F2F, NPD, UPG Aux-Mech, Product Service, Industrial Plant and Product Leadership Stakeholders to ensure requisition projects execution as per product spec, customer needs, costs and timing defined in the contract. Identify needs for site survey
- Ensuring the proper understanding of technical customer needs, build strong relationship with customers to guarantee an effective and reliable project execution, meeting and exceeding expectation
- Leading technical risk mitigation process using FMEA methodology and driving design reviews internal and with Customer. Coordinate with site team to optimize design, specification and project configuration for installability and maintainability
- Meeting quality target (NCR, NCM, RCA, NCA, CAPA..). Ensure timely / sound dispositions to Service requests. Be accountable for As Built documentation implementation
- Supporting, coordinating and maintaining effective collaboration with other Company Departments (ITO, Planning, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Product Service
- Driving information loop-back to the organization, transferring the proper Lessons Learnt from any site issue and/or non-conformity
- Being accountable for Eng hours productivity and payment associated to technical documentation
- Driving integration of Upgrades team with broader Engineering organization and leverage synergies
- Ensuring and inspiring compliance to BH values, IP preservation and HSE culture
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Master’s degree in Engineering from an accredited University or College
- Have professional experience in Customer Project Engineering roles
- Have knowledge of Oil & Gas products: Gas Turbines, Centrifugal Compressors, Steam Turbines, Expander and O&G segment applications
- Have Knowledge of Hazop and FMEA methodology
- Have knowledge of international std, main customer spec, TRS
- Have knowledge of turbo-machinery plant integration, maintenance procedure and site installation.
- Have clear thinking attitude with entrepreneurial mindset. Demonstrate resilience and flexibility to work on priority, understanding business needs to translate Engineering effort in Company financial targets
- Have ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Be able to manage a multi-cultural team in a matrix organization
- Effective team building and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to lead changes
- Be able to communicate business goals and long term Company objectives
- Be available to travel at least 20% of the time
- Be fluent English
- Have EU Work Permit
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.
Be the first to comment