Spencer Ogden has partnered exclusively with a global leader in cement manufacturing to support the recruitment into their international Project Management team, to be based on-site near Frankfurt, Germany.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the greenfield development, management, and leadership of medium to large-scale capital expenditure projects. This includes upholding and embodying the businesses culture of zero accidents and maximum environmental sustainability while ensuring adherence to quality, budget, and project timelines.
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful execution of projects within a highly experienced and multicultural team.
- Conduct scenario assessments and studies for medium and large-scale investment projects (20-60 million EUR).
- Develop investment budgets for projects at various stages.
- Oversee the management of medium and large-scale investment projects.
- Handle cost and time control, project status reporting, and steering committee reporting.
- Evaluate technical and commercial proposals and make supplier selections.
- Lead the procurement and contracting process.
- Proactively manage the health and safety of employees to consistently enhance the company’s health and safety performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field (Master’s preferred).
- 6 year+ record of successfully managing large-scale Greenfield projects in the cement manufacturing industry.
- Professional use of the English language.
- Extensive experience in project planning, scheduling, budgeting, procurement and contracts.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of environmental and safety regulations in cement manufacturing.
- PMP or relevant project management certification is a plus.
This role REQUIRES the selected candidate to relocate to Germany. Extensive travel to site on a global scale.
To apply for this job please visit www.spencer-ogden.com.