Senior Project Quality QHSE Engineer
Initial 12 Month Contract
Inside IR35 position
Basingstoke – hybrid working – 12 days working from home per month at your choice
Our Client has a requirement for a Senior Project Quality QHSE Engineer to be based in Basingstoke that will allow 12 days per month working from home which you can use as you wish.
A Senior Project Quality QHSE Engineer is required to support projects with project quality activities, including PQP, ITT packages and Technical Bid Evaluations.
- Act as part of the Project Quality team across projects, potentially acting as the Project Discipline Leader on individual project.
- The Senior Project Quality QHSE Engineer will be advising projects on quality matters.
Candidate’s qualifications, professional experience and skills required for the position
- Relevant degree.
- The Senior Project Quality QHSE Engineer will have previous working experience on oil and gas / energy design projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to produce high quality deliverable on schedule.
- The Senior Project Quality QHSE Engineer will have trained auditor for ISO9001 (also ISO14001/45001 preferable), able to perform project quality audits and support the team if required on company audits
- Experienced in CCS projects (preferred).
- Experience in decommissioning projects (preferred).
- Experience in procurement phase of projects.
- The Senior Project Quality QHSE Engineer will be Microsoft office proficient.
- HSE knowledge and experience desirable.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Senior Project Quality QHSE Engineers looking for new employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.