Senior Projects Engineer
Reporting into the Projects Superintendent your role will be to be providing a key role in the function of a global Tier 1 Mining project, the roles scope is to Successfully project manage, and co-ordinate a shared resource pool of specialist teams, and personnel, working on multiple projects at various stages of delivery.
Assist in the planning, co-ordination, monitoring and reporting of individual projects against key performance criteria in line with industry standards and the clients project controls governance framework.
We are looking for candidates happy to do long swings in PNG 2-3 months on site including isolation, as well as working remotely while off site. Once COVID Restrictions are lifted the roster will be relaxed to an even time roster
About the company
The role presents an opportunity to work with a large global mining operator on a long-term ongoing contract with great working conditions and a high day rate.
- Relevant tertiary engineering qualification either Civil or Mining Engineering
- Must be an accredited Engineer with over 6 Years post grad experience as a projects engineer
- Track record of working on large mining projects in remote site settings
- 10 + Years as a professional engineer
- Vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated to be able to travel
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Experience dealing in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to work in a large team and meet work requirements within specific time frames.
To apply please send your CV along with Cover Letter to [email protected]
Note that this role is only open to residents of Australia
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.