TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Senior/Regular Design Engineer (Flow Control)
As a Senior/Regular Design Engineer you will join Manifolds & Structures department to be responsible for execution of engineering projects within REMS business working with Flow Control products.
- Product design per project specific design specifications and engineering standards as well as following relevant processes.
- Product expertise in the expertise area including the advice on fabrication of design.
- Responsible for product documentation required for procurement and fabrication (part reports and drawings) including:
- Part Reports to include product related requirements and ensure their compliance with the relevant drawings.
- 3D models and drawings of single components and assemblies (up to 80% of time)
- Define Geometrical Product Specifications.
- Check interfaces including performing the tolerance stack-up studies.
- Review engineering packages.
- Verification of design using hand calculations
- Production and service documentation.
- Perform Product Design Reviews.
- Provide design input in technical meetings with Clients and Suppliers.
You are meant for this job if
- BA/MA degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanics, Machine Design, Mechanical Engineering or similar).
- 3 years of experience in Product Design & Development (at least 5 years for senior position)
- Capable of solving technical issues.
- Experience in CAD software (NX or Inventor preferred)
- Knowledge and experience in using GPS (Geometrical Products Specifications) or GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing).
- Knowledge of manufacturing and welding processes.
- Experience in Design for Excellence (Manufacturing, Assembly, Cost etc.) is an asset.
- Willingness to travel.
Your future at TechnipFMC
- An informal and stimulating work environment with a high professional standard.
- Career and personal development opportunities in an international team.
- Demanding and enjoyable teamwork and cooperation with technology partners and customers worldwide.
- Competitive salary and a package of benefits.
- Relocation package if needed.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.