We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in CFO Functional Center of Excellence you will have the opportunity to:
- Ensure a holistic and aligned identification and presentation of HSE risks in renewable green projects, in particular green hydrogen.
- Provide insight in Hydrogen Electrolysis- and Ammonia equipment safety barriers.
- Understand the basic of H2 and NH3 physical properties and behavior and what is the impact of these properties on the HSE disciplines.
- Collaborate with Technology Digital & Innovation specialist technology advisory services within different competence areas.
- Facilitate risk assessments and follow up on mitigating actions. Support execution of safety, health and working environment and environmental studies (i.e., Hazids, TRAs, WEHRAs, EIA) when applicable.
- Lead and conduct relevant HSE activities, reviews, analysis and evaluations for business development and project maturation, including risk identification and follow-up.
- Work as part of project management teams throughout project phases, and collaborate with other disciplines.
- Drive HSE awareness campaigns, build safety culture and Equinor ways of working.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
Formal education and qualifications personal qualities
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Physics, Mechanical Engineering or a HSE related field.
- 4-5 years experience in a HSE/technical, project and O&M field from a maritime, wind farms, on/offshore plants environment, or from facilities involving the production and storage of hydrogen and ammonia.
- Experience within hydrogen production by electrolysis is an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in SSU aspects, and proficient in SSU management systems.
- Fluent in English verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with multiple stakeholders and different timelines.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.