Senior Service Manager
Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality engineering for our customers?
Join our growing team
As a global team, we design and deliver surface pressure control equipment, as well as support field maintenance, commissioning and de-commissioning. Innovating in the energy industry, surface pressure control capabilities are industry-leading.
Partner with the best
As a Senior Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing operations and service team members, including customer engagement & reporting, manages the services of WellHead & XTree installations, Maintenance & Repair services, Provides the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude while developing lasting customer relationships, also managing the team, coach them and focus on their development and progress, internally works with the business functions to assure smooth cash flow and cost-effective execution.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing multi-international team members of 15+ , including technicians and coordinators, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out.
- Presenting to leaders in the business solutions or functional area on functional discipline and business solutions.
- Working with cross functional teams and influence on small business unit or Family within a Function or P&L.
- Offering exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Performing continual Project Reviews, with client, Company Leadership, Internal Project Staff, Contracted Parties and potential Industry or Official Bodies. Participates in PEER reviews, After Action Reviews and any investigations as required
- Ensuring all in-field activities carried out safely complying with quality, customers’ and company HSE standards and procedures.
- Providing support for customer inquiries and complaints through effective resolution.
- Auditing works being done, and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Analyzing and approve the inspections technical reports, making sure that all the criteria defined in the procedures and customer standards are attended.
- Providing guidance, work direction and coaching to operational and field staff, development of talent.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have 15+ years of previous relevant Service Experience, Comprehensive Industry Knowledge, Management Experience, including 10+ years of experience in Pressure containing equipment’s (Wellhead and Christmas Trees)
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence teams, customers and stakeholders.
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to troubleshooting and solving complex technical issues.
- Show strong communication skills – written, verbal and presentation. Show advanced English level, facility with other languages.
- Have experience and a proven track record in a similar role.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.