TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Job activities include, but are not limited to:
- Project management for national and international clients;
- Preparation of Schedules;
- Project monitoring and control;
- Project financial management;
- Definition and dissemination of Project indicators;
- Participation in process improvement initiatives;
- Location: Macae
- Degree in Production Engineering or Business Administration;
- Knowledge in project management, accounting and manufacturing processes;
- Advanced English;
- Desirable knowledge in Lean, tax management, process improvements, drilling and oil and gas production.
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.