Petrofac is looking to recruit a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor on a permanent basis to be based in Sharjah, UAE.
What we do
Petrofac is a respected international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility they need.
Diversity & Inclusion
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. Applications are also welcomed from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
Main purpose of the role:
- Leading the interviewing for UAE-based office and professional project roles across Engineering and Construction in the Eastern Hemisphere.
- Determine selection criteria and source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Create and maintain monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies.
- Support the HR Shared Services model, ensuring that all transactional recruitment activities are passed on to them for ownership and delivery.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience, a majority of which should have been as a Technical Recruitment specialist.
- O&G / Energy sector experience is preferred (but not essential)
- International experience or having previously worked in a multinational organisation would be an advantage.
- Having worked alongside an HR Shared Service would be desirable.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, and able to handle multiple projects.
- Have a keen eye for detail whilst being results-oriented and able to stay calm under pressure and in uncertainty.
- Proactive approach to HR and recruitment as a value-add function.
- Knowledge of standard hiring practices, recruitment metrics, interview techniques, and management systems and approaches.
- Fluent Arabic would be a strong advantage.
Closing Date – 19th August 2022
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.