Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity, please follow these links:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Provision
The Senior Technical Services Foreman will supervise Devon’s midstream gas gathering systems in the Delaware Basin Business Unit in Southeast New Mexico and West Texas. The successful candidate will oversee a team responsible for the operation and maintenance of multiple large compressor stations and gas gathering pipelines that support Devon’s oil and gas production in the Delaware Basin.
High school degree or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related technical field preferred.
Requires a minimum of 10-15 years of experience in natural gas gathering, compression, processing, or transmission
• Supervise a functional team inside of a larger production organization to ensure seamless operations in support of broader business unit goals
• Support, promote and lead enterprise health and safety goals and initiatives
• Lead efforts to promote excellence in environmental stewardship and emissions reduction
• Optimize compressor station and pipeline operability and minimize downtime
• Understand and control operating expense
• Build relationships with vendors and contractors to ensure Devon’s operations are being properly supported
• Work closely with production operations staff to coordinate midstream operations with upstream priorities
• Coordinate activities with midstream marketing team to optimize downstream commitments
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with midstream and production engineering staff
• Focus strongly on organizational health and team development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
• In depth knowledge and experience in midstream natural gas operations
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to work within stringent deadlines
• Able to manage multiple projects with shifting priorities
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with diverse personalities
• Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
• Practice safe work habits at all times
• Demonstrate commitment to Devon Attributes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Capable of analyzing and creatively solving problems
• Able to work independently
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively work within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve project related goals
• Efficient time management and the ability to concurrently handle multiple projects
• Strong computer skills
Devon Energy is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Devon Talent Acquisition Team at Diversity@dvn.com.
To apply for this job please visit careers.devonenergy.com.