***$1,500 Sign-On Bonus Available***
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, performs equipment rig up and rig down on location and prepares equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for safe operations of service equipment, including but not limited to: DME, high pressure pumps, and/or blenders during the delivery of services in accordance with the customer’s job design and KPIs.
- Performs necessary calculations at the well site as needed.
- Performs data collection and data distribution on jobs as needed.
- Coordinates the cleanup, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance skills development and job performance. Must be knowledgeable of HMS and HSE standards.
- Promotes and contributes to safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality and continuous improvement processes.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- Skills are acquired through six months of experience and completion of required competencies at current and next level.
- Must have Class A CDL licensure
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
- Able to lift 60 lbs.
- Able to communicate effectively with others
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long workdays, and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effective working relationship with other employees
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
13100 County Road 8, Fort Lupton, Colorado, 80621-8345, United States
Requisition Number: 96171
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Service Operator I: $13.36 – $23.38
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.