Halliburton is one of the world’s largest energy services companies with operations in over 70 countries, which makes us an organization that values and promotes diversity and equality and offering numerous career development opportunities.
In Halliburton, we are driven by collaborating and engineering solutions to maximize asset value for our customers. We are looking for new talent to join us to execute our value proposition and continue leading the Energy Evolution with innovative technologies and sustainable solutions:
- From Drilling and Evaluation (D&E) providing field and reservoir modelling; drilling; assessment; and precise wellbore placement solutions to the Completion and Production division.
- Executing Geothermal development programs which is a sustainable and renewable source of energy.
- Providing insight and expertise to select and analyse the subsurface of a CO2 storage project and to manage & minimize risk and uncertainty.
- Delivering technology and expertise to facilitate safe and efficient operations worldwide for all oil & gas well’s plug and abandonment challenges.
Moreover, we execute while strengthening the economic and social well-being of the communities where we operate.
We have a vacancy for an Experienced Slickline Operator in Wireline and Perforating, working onshore and offshore in Continental Europe and the United Kingdom.
Wireline and Perforating is one of Halliburton’s Product service lines that focuses on Formation evaluation, Well-intervention and Plug & Abandonment in Oil & Gas and New Energies market.
What can you expect working with us?
- Our commitment to personal and career development through exciting opportunities to achieve your full potential.
- Our values guiding us in everything we do: integrity, safety, collaboration, competition, creativity, and respect.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion embedded in our Code of Business Conduct creating a positive work environment for everyone.
- Support for physical and mental health through the Halliburton’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
We offer our employees:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits.
- Competitive Day Rates.
- Competitive Medical insurance and pension schemes.
- A multicultural and multiple countries work environment.
- One of the best and most extensive training programs in the energy industry, offering opportunities to learn and acquire new high-tech skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 1-year experience in the field operations with Slickline services or similar experience within the Energy industry.
- Is positive and eager for self-development and to help grow Halliburton’s Wireline and Perforating services business.
- Identifies with Halliburton’s values of Integrity, Health Safety & Environment, Collaboration, Creativity, Reliability, and Respect.
- Has the following skills and qualifications:
- High school or similar education.
- Ability to execute written and verbal instructions and effectively exchange information with peers and superiors.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Basic computer skills.
- Preferably have Driving License or willing to obtain one (optional).
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles such as Service Operator II or Service Supervisor I.
- Under direct supervision, assists the Service Supervisor during all phases of providing Slickline services.
- Assists with pre-job product and service equipment preparation (assembly, test, mobilization) and service performance at the well site.
- Assists with post-job mobilization, clean up, redress and repair of service equipment and products.
- Develops and demonstrates knowledge of the Slickline Unit and tools, WPCE (Wellhead Pressure Control Equipment), and related products’ operation and maintenance.
- Promotes and complies with Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and Service Quality (SQ) standards, regulations, and guidelines.
- Completes all applicable process documentation.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 171336
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.
Be the first to comment