We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, performs Artificial Lift (AL) installations and pulls, routine checks, and troubleshooting.
- Provides instruction and technical support to customer personnel in the proper handling and operating procedures of ALs.
- Performs basic well production analysis and repair of AL equipment and tests, splices, and repairs cable.
- Prepares paperwork to include IFTA reports, billable and non-billable hours, and mileage.
- Trains and coaches new hires in basic principles.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Maintain mechanical performance of truck used in transportation to and from the field.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
13 Heidi Lane, Ross, North Dakota, 58776, United States
Requisition Number: 174254
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.
Be the first to comment