We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, oversees the installation of the least complex SmartWell® completion at the well site in his/her geographic area.
- Works closely with engineering, applications engineering and service coordinator to prepare and execute comprehensive deployment and testing procedures.
- Typically acts as shift lead and may supervise up to five (5) employees while performing the same work.
- Consults with customers concerning SmartWell® completion equipment and services, promotes good customer relations at the well site and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Performs system integration and/or other tests required by engineering or the customer which require in-depth knowledge of system characteristics, operation and performance.
- Assists in reviewing the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
- Applies technical knowledge and skills to facilitate or troubleshoot operations regarding software, electrical interfaces, communications or completion techniques to solve unanticipated situations.
- Takes responsibility for commissioning and/or testing or specialized deployment of SmartWell® completion equipment.
- Demonstrates knowledge of pre- and post-job product and service activities (which may vary by location or crew make-up).
- Properly maintains assigned service equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures. Interacts with third parties whose activities could impact the process of installation to assure proper coordination.
- Trains service operators in areas of expertise. Conducts and documents all Halliburton HSE related activities at the well site including site assessments, risk analysis, safety huddles and meetings, selectionand use of PPE, etc.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Participates in post-job review with his/her job site lead.
- Job role directly impacts quality of service through personal contributions.
- Consequences of error are normally detectable and are often recoverable.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Demonstrates customer service, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Develops his/her knowledge and skills to be able to run more complex and/or a broader range of Smartwell® offerings.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United States
Requisition Number: 143796
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.