We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for fluids management at the well site as needed.
- Coordinates the activities of and provides guidance to operators during equipment rig up, rig down, and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for the management of the chemical inventory at the wellsite.
- May perform data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Responsible for conducting operations in accordance with fluid design parameters and the job plan.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance employee skills development and job performance.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact directly on cost containment, efficiency and profitability of operations.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS, HSE standards, work methods and guidelines.
- Leads pre- and post-job safety meetings in order to promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality and continuous improvement processes.
- Requires completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Skills are acquired through two years of experience and completion of required competencies for current and next level.
- Class A CDL required, Hazmat preferred.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
13100 County Road 8, Fort Lupton, Colorado, 80621-8345, United States
Requisition Number: 171891
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.