The Maintenance Electrician’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated proficiency in the areas of electrical wiring along with diagram reading
- Experience working on and troubleshooting pneumatic control devices, burner management systems, and computerized control (PLC/DCS) systems
- Experience working with flow control and flow measurement instrumentation is preferred
- Working knowledge of HVAC & troubleshooting is a plus
- Ability to learn, troubleshoot and teach electrical and control systems for complex process equipment
- Must have a safe work attitude and practical knowledge of industrial safety standards
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.