** SHIP MANAGER – SINGAPORE **
Our client owns and operates a large fleet of modern Refrigerated, Semi-refrigerated and Fully Pressurized gas carriers. For the Technical Department within their Singapore Office we are seeking an experienced C/E with experience gained on ethylene carriers, to work as Ship Manager.
The selected candidate will take responsibility for the management of ethylene carrier(s)
• Holding Chief Engineers Certificate of Competency.
• Sailing experience on MAN B&W ME type engines as Chief Engineer or 1st Assistant Engineer preferred.
• Experience gained on ethylene carriers.
• Technologically driven, comfortable working in a digital environment, logical process development.
• Ability to travel at short notice and manage 24/7 on call lifestyle.
• Ability to develop, improve and implement safe, and cost effective technical vessel management processes.
• An in-depth knowledge of the rules and regulations governing vessels’ management.
• Committed and responsible in meeting deadlines with excellent time management skills.
• Independent, outcome driven, organized and resourceful.
• Strong team orientation and has the ability to manage cross-functional relationships in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Please send your CV or inquiry to Maciej on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.