Company: Precision Drilling Canada LP
Location: Nisku, AB
Precision Drilling now has an opening at our Nisku location for a Shipper/Receiver. We are looking for someone who is eager for fresh challenges, and development toward potential future career growth as our business continues to innovate and grow.
Combined with a competitive remuneration package, you will enjoy the advantages of:
A comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, pension match and long-term disability coverage
- An inclusive work environment where you can expect to enjoy a work-life balance that promotes personal health, well-being, and family life!
The Shipper/Receiver is responsible for the picking and packing of daily orders.
- Preparing freight waybill documents
- Receiving, quarantining, and stocking of inventory
- Checking the accuracy of delivered items against vendor delivery slips
- Distributing paperwork to appropriate personnel for goods receipt
- Coordinating order discrepancies and other issues with Purchasers
- Maintaining and replenishing shelf stock levels as per specific instructions
- Loading and unloading of freight as per specific instructions
- Working overtime on an as-needed basis
- General ongoing warehouse maintenance and cleaning
- Various other duties as required
Knowledge & Skills
Two or more years experience in shipping/receiving or a similar role
Additional industry-related courses are preferred
Knowledge of oilfield equipment is essential but not required
High School Diploma or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit jobs.precisiondrilling.com.