TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
- Plans and coordinates the activities of assigned team to ensure that production commitments are met.
- Maintain staff work schedule to cover normal hours of operation and on-call contingencies.
- Communicates regularly with management concerning scheduling, delivery, capacity, inspection results, compliance, inventory availability, customer expectations and other shop issues/ concerns.
- Acts as a technical resource providing guidance and expertise for team members in their daily technical work.
- Promotes and enforces all HSE policies by conducting regular walkthroughs of all working facilities.
- Ensure accuracy by applying best practices and focusing on detail
- Promptly reports any operational problems or safety issues with machinery, tools or equipment to Operations Manager.
- Drives shop cleanliness and organization and insists on good housekeeping
- Leads and facilitates the process of continuous improvement of the processes and methods to reduce inventory errors, improve quality, increase on time delivery, and minimize work in process and to eliminate duplication of effort.
- Communicates business priorities and production requirements and ensures that team members understand and are committed to meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Ensures that members are functioning as a unit and are integrated around the performance requirements of the team.
- Trains, monitors and coaches team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost-effective manner. Facilitates communications, problem resolution and provides appropriate feedback, both positive and corrective within the team.
- Coordinates activities within a team environment to ensure production and performance commitments are fulfilled. Train, monitor and coach team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost-effective manner.
- Reviews time entries, iLearn competencies, and annual initiatives such as performance appraisals, goal setting, and on-going career path conversations
- Responsible for inventory/data integrity, transaction accuracy, documentation accuracy and proper handling of materials and equipment.
- Coordinates/monitors activities and workflow of material handlers for optimized mix and output requirements. Provides input to Manager on performance and other issues.
- Audit work orders for correctness of part, quantity, quality, packaging, etc.
- Recommends improvements to Assembly Procedures. May draft new procedures as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 3 plus years supervisory and industry experience or high school degree/equivalent and 5 years supervisory and industry experience.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a shop environment with technical work activities.
- Must be effective in building relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to multi-task and utilize efficient time management skills
- Understands operational commitments and impact on related area
- Demonstrate good organizational, interpersonal and customer relation skills
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend engineering drawings and written Engineering procedures.
- Potential career path
- Global mobility opportunities
- Training and development
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.