Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Site Cost Engineer to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
The Cost Engineer acts as a business partner for the assigned remit, accountable for your stakeholders to achieve business objectives in operational effectiveness and efficiency, reliable financial reporting and compliance with laws, regulations and standards. You are to give expert advice, offering insights, ideas and recommendations on topics that impact the business, whilst ensuring that the key messages of your expertise area are understood and followed. You align your work to company’s and the relevant expertise area strategy, by proactively planning and completing activity, with accuracy and on-time deliverables. You ensure a strong focus on and alignment with company’s Values. You design, interpret, apply and uphold company’s policies and procedures with a high degree of customer focus and confidentiality.
- Execute the processes and utilize best practices necessary to accomplish your work in accordance with the business strategy of the Company
- Adhere to the established plan/cycle
- Ensure internal control compliance with the regulations and policies
- Maintain an understanding of the regulatory requirements and COMPANY standards
- Provide efficient, accurate and timely transactional processing and reporting
- Provide thorough data / information through interfaces with relevant parties (internal / external)
- In order to achieve the quality, accuracy and timeliness of the financial data, you are to:
- Challenge financial information to ensure that all viable options have been considered
- Establish a dedicated and reliable platform (tool / solution) used in the compilation of data
- Establish a framework that will be applied to all relevant parties in order to meet the business objectives
- Provide valuable recommendations which support business decision making
- Adhering to agreed deadlines and due dates
- Improvements to systems and processes are actively sought and discussed with relevant parties as required
- Maintain effective working relationships with others, both within and outside the team
- Set clear expectations and have constant communication and offer timely responses to internal and external stakeholders
- (When applicable) Provide accurate and detailed information when escalating to the next level.
- Pro-actively approach involved colleagues to get feedback and updates in order to accurately inform the applicable end-user of the progress made and status. The measure of your effectiveness in this may be:
- Demonstrated effective interfaces within and across discipline
- Feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Meeting deadlines.
- B.Sc degree in a relevant engineering discipline or a cost engineering study,
- Experience in an EPC project in similar position
- This position is only open for local candidates.
- We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.