Contract Duration: 6 Months – Extendable
Accommodation & Transportation provided
– Ability to rig up pressure control equipment.
– Ability to select proper tool string with limited supervision.
– Competent to work on pressure control equipment.
– Perform pulling and running tools along with basic tool maintenance.
– Prepare locks, plugs and gas-lift equipment to run into the well.
– Possess knowledge of standard procedure for standard work and safety.
– Ability to run unit under supervision, including, but not limited to drift rung, basic service tools, setting and pulling of plugs.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.