Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge?Â Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day?Â If yes, look no furtherâ€¦we are seeking individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable, and ready to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Canrig Drilling Technology provides equipment, tools, services, and software products to global customer base, improving the safety and efficiency and environmental footprint of operations. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding.
RIGLINE 24/7 Software and Infrastructure Technician executes daily operation of technical support to ensure timely resolution of all RigCloud and software related issues. Â Experience with drilling rig operations and equipment is essential. Applicants must possess the ability to gather information, troubleshoot and diagnose software, account, and data related issues. The technician is expected to be the front-line contact for all software, application network, and server related RigCloud issues. Technician will focus on resolution of issues from beginning to end, working with other departments, until resolved. Technician will be primarily responsible for all network, server, application, and account related issues within RigCloud. Technician will also be responsible for escalation and resolution of issues related to smart services and drilling performance.Â
â€¢Â Â Â Serve as front line point of contact for customers (internal/external) seeking technical assistance related to RigCloud through phone or email
â€¢Â Â Â Perform remote troubleshooting, diagnose, and resolve software, application, network, and server related issuesÂ
â€¢Â Â Â Gather details and all relevant information for case and escalate to next level of support as appropriate
â€¢Â Â Â Ensure prompt response to issues and communication to operations and leadership teams are well managedÂ
â€¢Â Â Â Active coordination of major events and any ongoing downtime issues ensuring prompt response and accurate resolutionÂ
â€¢Â Â Â Ensure escalation and management of operational critical issues, working with various function groups to include, but not limited to Operations, Field Service, Drilling Solutions, IT, Maintenance, EngineeringÂ
â€¢Â Â Â Assist with data acquisition from various systems to be provided to internal and external customersÂ
â€¢Â Â Â Document and update processes, definitions and support initiatives using Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint as applicable
â€¢Â Â Â Monitor support email and respond as appropriate in a timely, effective manner
â€¢Â Â Â Ensure KPIs are monitored and achieved for RIGLINE (Metrics, performance targets etc.)Â
â€¢Â Â Â Work in close cooperation with Engineering, developers, and functional team members
â€¢Â Â Â Monitor failures for continuous improvement, provide feedback/suggestions by customers to appropriate internal team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical diploma/certification in network, server, database, or instrumentation related fields or equivalent experience
- Tech savvy with understanding of automated office products, databases, and remote-control products
- Experience troubleshooting network hardware, databases, servers, applications, and data acquisition
- Ability to create/update/implement RIGLINE processes to ensure high performance
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to diagnose root cause, document findings and provide potential solutions, both temporary and permanent.
- Knowledge of D365, Microsoft Office and other Nabors applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of quickly learning proprietary equipment and procedures and able to follow complex technical documentation
- Experience managing small teams
- Experience in technical support or customer service role
- 5 â€“ 10 years of experience in drilling industry or oil & gas as field tech or remote support
- Intermediate knowledge of drilling equipment, Nabors products and services
ESSENTIAL SKILLS /PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority issues and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ability to stay organized while working well under short deadlines and urgent high priority requests
- Ability to (if required) be available during weekends/holidays to support the operations
- Position will be office based, rotational, 7/7, 12-13hr shifts
- Proficient computer skills (35 + WPM typing, use of Microsoft Office, etc.)
:Â United States Of America-Texas-Houston-(Nabors Drilling, USA) Houston Office
To apply for this job please visit nabors.taleo.net.