We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
We are looking to recruit a Software Developer to work within our Landmark Product Line, specifically in Neftex Technical Services Team based out of our Abingdon office, Oxfordshire. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be working within our Technical Solutions Team and collaborate closely with the wider Landmark Information Management Platform organisation. Our organization is comprised of several product teams responsible for defining, designing, developing and supporting an integrated subsurface evaluation solution that meets business needs across the energy sector.
- 2+ years of experience in python software development.
- Experience in API development (Swagger/OpenAPI).
- Working in an Agile development environment.
- Self-Starter; willing to learn new technologies, ability to learn fast
- Undergraduate degree in Software Engineering (or related field)
- Familiarity with Landmark’s DecisionSpace Integration Foundation or DecisionSpace Integration Server
- Experience with AWS Cloud infrastructure and SaaS Development.
- Development of Lambda functions in python.
- Familiarity working with Azure DevOps and Gitlab.
- Working with JFrog, AWX, Ansible, Jenkins.
- Experience using PostgreSQL, SQL Server, ElasticSearch.
- Work as part of the development team following Agile development practices.
- Take part and make an active contribution to sprint ceremonies, estimation and backlog refinement.
- Implement new services, features and bug fixes as prioritised by the Product Owner.
- Maintain a high level of quality in your output and test your own work before passing to QA for verification.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of existing and emerging technologies relevant to your role.
- Communicate and escalate issues in a clear and timely manner.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
97 Jubilee Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RW, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 155952
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.