Job Title: Software Engineer
The Software Engineer will assist with Sealytics product line software solutions for HMH. In this role, you will work with an established team working towards the resolution of network and technical support concerns while assisting in the on-time delivery of requisition projects and software upgrades.
- Ability to learn and work within the Software Process, with Standard Tools for Software Management, and assist with Software Performance Improvement for Framework build on OSGi Architecture (Deploy, Start, Stop Software Framework, Drivers and Applications in Run Time and Remotely).
- Assist with the development of Automation tools to manage Code Development and help improve the quality of the code.
- The aptitude to learn to Build UI, Reports, Data Models, Abstract Physical Data Model to Connect/Migrate Legacy System Data with Commercial Data Base/Cloud Systems.
- Capable of developing Code for Software Update Manager (Selling Software as a Service from Cloud).
- Assist in Building Frameworks for Developing High Performance SCADA/Drilling/Big Data Mining/RM&D UI Applications.
- Able to manage Information in the Common Data Cloud and produce technical documentation.
- Participate as a presenter or assist in technical and program reviews
- Able to execute testing programs in the lab
- Capable of loading, updating, and maintaining hardware configuration and setups
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures. Prepare handover packages for the product teams.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Controls/Computer Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Product knowledge of Oil and Gas Rigs Onshore and offshore.
- Self-Driven, able to Technically Influence and manage a Team
- Ability to work in a team environment on short or long term projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills, able to sell the Architecture to the Stake Holders
- Good presentation skills
- Cyber security knowledge
- Ability to update Databases locally and in the Data Cloud.
- Able to provide DevOPs support for continuous maintenance and improvement scope
- Familiar with the Agile Process for Requirements, Design, Develop and able to Test Software.
Houston, TX (JFK)
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.