Software Engineer (Python, Web Application Development)
Are you passionate about being part of a successful global team?
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Join our industrial Engineering Technology (IET) Team
We design, develop and manufacture the highest quality, most accurate and reliable customized pressure sensing devices and instruments. We develop software to provide innovative products, services and solutions to our customers.
Partner with the best
You will work independently, contribute to the team and work with direction from the Senior Team Members or management
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
· Acting as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
· Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
· Applying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
· Writing codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
· Building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
· Understanding performance parameters and assess application performance
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have minimum bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Technology, Engineering with 3-5 years’ of professional experience.
· Have good experience in Python/Java building REST API / IOT based backend
· Have an experience or knowledge in Flutter/Dart
· Have solid understanding of DS/Algorithm and various design patterns
· Have an experience in Mobile/Desktop application development
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.