- Learn EOG’s business and propose new solutions to problems
- Write and deploy software that is maintainable and readable by other software developers
- Take general requirements from the business and turn into actionable items for the team
- Work with a team of developers and be responsible for the product’s software quality
- Mentor developers to assist in developing/improving their skill-set
- Have fun!
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of ReactJS development
- Familiarity connecting to Microservices, REST APIs, GraphQL APIs, and other database-driven web applications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Modern web security methodologies & familiarity with both relational databases and non-relational databases (NoSQL, Elastic Search, Time Based DB)
- Asynchronous programming including Promises, async/await, and ES7 generators, along with state management using Redux
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
- Preferred skills and experience:
- Server-side development (Node.js), Docker experience a plus
- Comfort with modern git and GitHub workflows
- Familiar with command line tools with Bash/ZSH (Linux or Mac)
- Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartsearchonline.com.