The entry-level Solutions Engineer will gain knowledge and experience through rotations with multiple application teams such as drilling, completions, production, reservoir, geology and facilites.
- Work with internal customers to create solutions
- Coordinate projects & project timelines
- Plan for testing and deployment
- Deployment of applications
- Create specs for new or existing products
- Generate ideas for new projects
- Work hand-in-hand with Software Engineers and Solutions Analysts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent required
- Basic understanding of petroleum operations in an Exploration and Production environment is a plus.
- Technical skills to create prototypes to solve business problems.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, coordination and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects that involve dealing with vendors, division personnel and IT Team.
- Travel to division offices as needed.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartsearchonline.com.