- From strategic planning, enterprise and data architecture, cyber security, service management and agile project management and beyond to the tasks of information services operations, you will pass through all of the areas of a modern IT/IS organization.
- You will be in direct contact with our internal customers and will capture strategic and operational business requirements and support the process of translating these requirements into IT/IS solutions.
- You will spend at least three months working on a challenging project at one of our sites in another country.
- To expand on your personal and professional skills, you will participate in seminars and workshops on the subject of introduction to the gas and oil industry, project management and/or presentation techniques.
- You will be an integral part of our team right from the start and develop towards an appropiate target function within Information Technology
- Master’s degree in computer science, business informatics, engineering or a related field of study with above average grades.
- Initial practical experience in IT projects.
- At least three months of time spent abroad (in the form of a semester studying abroad or internships abroad).
- Fluent English language skills; additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- Enthusiasm for the gas and oil industry as well innovative technologies and digitalization.
- Innovative mindset and analytical and conceptual skills.
- For your work on international projects, you have intercultural skills.
In our flexible and individual graduate programme in Information Technology we will immediately begin preparing you for future assignments by giving you challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibility – also abroad! You will gain insights about your own competencies and further your personal development. In addition, you can expect a quick integration through networking events, a variety of seminars and continuous support by a personal mentor. You can expect responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and “on-the-job” training as part of a committed team. Become a part of our international team and start your future now!
To apply for this job please visit careers.wintershalldea.com.
Be the first to comment