We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in CFO you will have the opportunity to:
- Work together with local PO (HR) outside of Norway, being responsible forproviding a global and total support and advisory service for leaders covering individual and collective employment related matters.
- Work with employee relationsrelated activities for Equinor Brazil.
- Be part of a global team and take part in developing the employment relations function in Equinor.
- Further improve the Employee Relations operational model in Equinor.
- Establish and Implement PO (HR) policies.
- Support leaders in case handling in individual matters such as Non-performance, disciplinary matters and Employee/employer rights and obligations.
- Act as the data protection officer (DPO) in Brazil being responsible for (I) monitor and review the local data compliance program in close collaboration with the global team; (ii) being the focal point for data subjects and supervisory authority requests’; and (iii) providetrainings in relation to the topic to the local organization.’
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably within Law, Business Administration or Economics.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- 7-10 years of experience within Brazilian labour legislation.
- Experience within HR and/or Employee Relations.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to execute and follow through.
- Knowledge on GDPR and/or LGPD.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.