Subsurface Global require a Consultant Development Geologist for a 12 month contract role in the United Arab Emirates, starting in Q4 2023 (full-time, office based).
This role requires Unconventional experience.
- Experience in reserves / resources estimation through internal and external auditing process
- Build and update static geomodels to integrate into dynamic simulation. Integrate well logs, core data and 3D seismic attributes.
- Geological mapping, well location evaluation, near-field prospect generation, post-well reviews.
- Work closely with geophysicists, geochemists, petrophysics, geomechanics, reservoir engineers, operations for all subsurface reviews.
- Proficient in Petrel, ArcGIS, Geox
To apply, please click on the ‘I’m Interested’ button on this page.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ssg.group.