We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Technology, Digital & Innovation you will have the opportunity to:
• Drive technical development of local SAP solutions and other applications.
• Being a technical team lead for a highly competent team.
• Assess the business impact of different technical choices.
• Build and integrate information systems to meet the company’s needs.
• Assess the systems architecture and work with product owners and technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
• Resolve technical problems as they arise.
• Provide supervision and guidance to development teams.
• Advise and inform various stakeholders about the technical solutions.
• Be responsible for the final deliveries of the team.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant degree in IT field (working experience may compensate for formal education).
• 7+ years relevant experience with strong ERP and SAP background
• Know-how on cloud solutions, including SaaS application.
• Demonstrated intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success with consulting, designing, implementing, supporting and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading consulting engagements within the SAP product suite.
• Project Management Experience.
• Understanding of the Energy industry, including Oil & Gas is preferred, being able to work in global teams.
• Passion about people and teamwork and eagerness to learn together with others.
• Proactiveness, curiousness, and engagement with good troubleshooting skills.
• Language: Fluent Portuguese and English, with strong communication skills.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.