ABOUT HESS CORPORATION
Hess is a leading international independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
We have an industry leading position in the Bakken in North Dakota – a key U.S. shale play. Hess is also one of the largest producers in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico and a key natural gas producer and supplier to Peninsular Malaysia and Thailand. The company is engaged in exploration and appraisal activities offshore Guyana, participating in one of the industry’s largest oil discoveries in the past decade, as well as the Gulf of Mexico, Suriname and Nova Scotia.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about making a difference in the world and in their careers. We strive to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
For more information about Hess Corporation, please visit our website at Hess.com.
This role assists in supporting the Office Management Department in compliance with departmental processes and policies to ensure safe, efficient, and effective Hess-provided services in Hess Tower.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Safety – Development and/or assistance with the implementation, maintenance and improvement of office safety programs, policies and procedures to ensure an efficient and safe operation at Hess Tower.
- Hess Tower-specific safety programs and emergency response support, including recruitment and training of fire wardens, as well as management of safety observation program and the Hess Tower Safety Committee
- Contractor safety program
- Employee ergonomics program
- Synergi caseload – research incidents, develop and communicate lessons learned and implement processes and protocols towards mitigation of future events
- Maintenance and upkeep of first aid kits/AED/fire extinguishers
Finance/Accounting – Develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams and departments to manage budget, AP functions, vendor expenditures and to forecast budgetary needs.
- Departmental budget, SAP, coordination with Hess Finance, Accounting, IT and Global Supply Chain
- Maintenance of service provider contracts and billing, oversight and processing of departmental P card charges
Vendor Management – Oversee and develop relationships with vendors and suppliers to monitor contract compliance, monitor expenditures and ensure quality control.
- Promotional goods grogram
- Special Events management (e.g. GSAD, employee picnic, employee holiday party) and executive meetings (Board of Directors, annual meeting) in conjunction with Conference and Catering Services
- Ergonomic Program
- EHS Program
- Art portfolio
Administrative – Assist in coordinating, sustaining and maintaining departmental workflows to facilitate communication throughout the company and within the department.
- Communications planning
- Team calendar coordination
• 7 years’ experience in corporate/facilities administration and corporate safety preferred
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, including Teams
• High proficiency in Synergi, SAP and Send Word Now (or similar mass notification platform) preferred
• High proficiency in problem solving and customer service
• Ability to manage up to 15 internal and third-party staff
• Strong history of providing administrative support to executives and VIPs
• Strong history in hospitality and special events management
• Certification in ergonomic assessment as well as safety training is a plus
Education, Training & Certifications
Bachelor’s degree preferred
The Hess Way of Working refers to competencies considered absolute pre-requisites for success. How you deliver results is as important as what you achieve. Every employee is expected to demonstrate the behaviors within these competencies to be considered an effective performer and, ultimately, earn career growth opportunities.
- Builds Trusted Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Creates Effective Teams
- Thinks Strategically
- Inspires Innovation
- Demonstrates Courage
- Drives Continuous Improvement
- Makes Quality Decisions
- Delivers High Performance
Hess is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome diversity in all forms of expression and thought.
Hess is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Hess is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, click here or send an email to MyHR@Hess.com.
Posting Notes: Audrey E Deleon | Employee | Other | United States| Texas | Houston | | | | | No | 26309
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hess.com.