TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
The Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance will provide critical intelligence central to the goal of the Finance organization to be prudent stewards of capital. This will directly support several key priorities, including deployment of global liquidity, repatriation of foreign cash, financial planning and deleveraging in partnership with other Treasury and Finance colleagues.
This role will be directly involved in designing and building a new cash flow forecast model and process and maintaining the forecast function ongoing. To that end, s/he will work closely with business partners in Treasury, Accounting, FP&A, Tax and other teams and should be sufficiently conversant with certain key concepts in each domain. As the forecast process and product matures, s/he will address ongoing sustainability, which may include identifying suitable supporting technology aligned with the information architecture of Treasury and the broader Finance organization.
A key assumption for the process and the role is ownership of product. Although dependent on input from other teams, this role must be able to understand the data process and to explain the resulting output.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional analytic and modeling skills, a broad understanding of financial data and systems and the ability translate complexity into simplicity and to communicate effectively at all levels.
Success in this role will be measured chiefly by:
- Visibility to future cash flow (accuracy and usefulness of forecast data),
- Engagement with stakeholders (promoting two-way communication with business and finance partners and the Senior Financial Leadership Team) and
- Sustainability of process (balancing efficacy of product with resource-efficiency of process; creating a function that can be supported by successors, enabling opportunity for career progression)
Example: “At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced subsea project manager who can join our multicultural team in Houston, Texas. You will have the opportunity for international travel.”
- Design, build and maintain a Treasury cash flow forecast model and process
- Support analysis for multiple functions, including: capital markets, cash investment, subsidiary financing & intercompany funding, repatriation and cash management
- Partner with teams in Treasury, Accounting, FP&A and Tax to obtain and share information
- Accountable for visibility of cash flow, engagement with partners and sustainability of process
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum), ideally in economics, finance or accounting
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to translate complexity into simplicity and to communicate across levels
- Ability to prioritize, self-organize and self-motivate
- Ability to build networks with business partners across the organization
- Prior experience forecasting cash flow in a treasury or FP&A function
- Familiarity with treasury systems, consolidation systems and ERP systems
- High proficiency with cash flow forecasting approaches (direct vs. indirect) and modeling techniques
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Debt leverage modeling experience (Rating agencies, RCF) (preferred)
- MBA or Masters in Finance (preferred)
- CFA, CTP or CPA (preferred)
- Potential career path
- Global mobility opportunities
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.