ABOUT HESS CORPORATION
Hess is a leading international independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
We have an industry leading position in the Bakken in North Dakota – a key U.S. shale play. Hess is also one of the largest producers in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico and a key natural gas producer and supplier to Peninsular Malaysia and Thailand. The company is engaged in exploration and appraisal activities offshore Guyana, participating in one of the industry’s largest oil discoveries in the past decade, as well as the Gulf of Mexico, Suriname and Nova Scotia.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about making a difference in the world and in their careers. We strive to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
For more information about Hess Corporation, please visit our website at Hess.com.
This role of Sr Analyst Emergency Response actively oversees and participates in the following areas of emergency response: Audits, Planning, Training, Drills & Exercises, Response and Social Responsibility. The following shows the extent of work that she conducts in each of these areas.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares for and participates in any required internal or external audits as the Emergency Response Lead Planning
- Maintains and updates the following response plans:
- Pipeline Fact Sheets; Tactical Response Plans; Pre-Incident Fire Plans; Rail Transit Plan; Regional Well Containment Plan; Lake Sakakawea Geographic Response Plan; Incident Management Plan; Business Continuity Plan
- Develops & manages the Bakken ERO Training Program
- Oversees & manages EHS training
- Office Fire Warden – First Aid / CPR / AED Training
- Oversees & facilitates Emergency Response training
- Incident Command System
- On-Scene Commander – 24-HR HAZWOPER & Refresher
- Incident Action Plan Software
Drills & Exercises
- Oversees & manages Response Exercises:
- IMT Exercises – 4 Annual
- Oversees & manages Response Drills:
- Monthly QI Notification Drills
- Bi-Annual Office Fire Drills
- Minot, Keene, Tioga
- Bi-Annual Equipment Deployment Drills
- Lake Sakakawea, Tioga Rail Terminal, Tioga Gas Plant, Ramberg Truck Facility
- Conducts and documents After Action Reviews (AAR) for every Bakken Emergency Response Organization (ERO) drill, exercise, and real-time response.
- Documents and tracks all improvement actions to completion.
- Serves as the full-time Emergency Response Advisor for the Bakken IMT.
- Participates in Bi-Annual EPA Region 8 Planning Meetings
- Conducts annual County LEPC Pipeline Meetings
- McKenzie, Mountrail, Williams
- Participates in quarterly Pipeline Safety Meetings
- Identifies and facilitates county emergency response stakeholder assistance requests.
Education, Training & Certifications
- Bachelors in Emergency Response related field
The Hess Way of Working refers to competencies considered absolute pre-requisites for success. How you deliver results is as important as what you achieve. Every employee is expected to demonstrate the behaviours within these competencies to be considered an effective performer and, ultimately, earn career growth opportunities.
• Builds Trusted Relationships
• Develops Talent
• Creates Effective Teams
• Thinks Strategically
• Inspires Innovation
• Demonstrates Courage
• Drives Continuous Improvement
• Makes Quality Decisions
• Delivers High Performance
Hess is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome diversity in all forms of expression and thought.
Hess is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Hess is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, click here or send an email to MyHR@Hess.com.
Posting Notes: Jazzmine Ononiwu | Employee | Environment Health & Safety | United States| North Dakota | Minot | | | | | No | 26315
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hess.com.