We are looking for a passionate and dedicated IT/Automation professional to support the Data Management and Advanced Solutions systems at the Commerce City Refinery. The successful candidate will provide hands-on support for our OSI Soft PI and Siemens XHQ installations and to insure continued business capability and functionality. This specialist will be seen as the go to person for integrated operations data management and visualization and will have the opportunity to collaborate with business subject matter experts, solution architects/architecture owners, and D&IT support teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone seeking to demonstrate their knowledge of applications and operations or working with diverse teams of specialists from other areas of the business.
- Computer science or engineering degree with specialization in automation
- Minimum eight years’ experience with operations technology in an industrial environment
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills to work effectively with team members, IS staff, software vendors, on site contractors, and business representatives ranging from field staff to executives
- Highly self motivated, well organized and disciplined to work in a hybrid work environment
- Broad knowledge of how to deliver information technology services to meet business cost and service level expectations
- Support OSI Soft PI installation, Siemens XHQ installation and database connections between the PI environment and other environments, including SQL, cloud, etc.
- Support specialized fit-for-purpose applications developed for the business
- Respond to incidents, requests, problem cases, change requests and outages to ensure these operational data applications are reliable and optimized in performance
- Develop application roadmaps to understand and implement upgrades, plan infrastructure needs and engage with related teams for changes that are required
- Optimize performance of the applications and work with supply chain and maintenance renewal groups to ensure costs are kept in line and within forecasted budgets
- Act as a technical point of contact for initiatives related to these applications in the area engineering and operations teams
- Provide on call support to ensure high availability of automation applications to end users
Location and other Key Details:
- You will work out of our Commerce City refinery, located at 5455 Brighton Blvd. DENVER COLORADO
- Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday, with the potential for extended work hours based on business needs
Salary/Hourly Rate and Compensation Details:
- Salary range: $99,000 – 123,000
- Work/Life balance, including a generous vacation program
- Competitive benefits programs offering choice and flexibility
- Generous pension and 401(k) savings plans
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
To apply for this job please visit www.petroplan.com.