The Sr. Compensation Administrator is responsible for supporting the administration of the Company’s stock plan and deferred compensation plan, the relocation program and expat income.
- Administer the Company’s stock plan, including processing of grants, releases, exercises, dividends, cancellations, and forfeitures as well as employee stock purchase plan.
- Responsibilities include daily stock activity reviews, monthly reconciliations, reporting on stock exercises and releases, coordinating share transfers, uploading awards, and filing related SEC forms for stock transactions by Insiders.
- Ensure timely submission of relevant regulatory filings and internal reporting submissions.
- Run routine checks and audits to ensure accuracy of compensation information housed in HRIS systems.
- Work closely with the company’s transfer agent ensuring DWACs are processed timely and accurately.
- Regularly reconcile equity activity with the company/broker/transfer agent records and payroll data.
- Help ensure adherence with equity plan documentation for internal and SOX compliance.
- Maintain positive relationships with stock plan administration vendors and third-party administrators.
- Administer the company deferred compensation plan, including annual enrollment and disbursement reporting.
- Administer the relocation program, including coordinating with the vendor to ensure responses to employees are timely and accurate, approving minor exceptions to the policy and reporting on program usage.
- Coordinate expat hypo-tax elections each year and coordinate with vendor to assist them in filing tax returns.
- Respond to employee inquiries and provide great customer service.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain process documentation to ensure consistent, accurate and repeatable processes, as well as identify and recommend process improvement opportunities for maximum efficiency.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum of 5+ years of stock plan administration experience.
- Working knowledge of equity compensation concepts, laws, and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Excel.
- Experience with working in a confidential environment and ability to maintain confidential data.
- Experience with relocation program preferred.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve and work independently with a minimum level of supervision.
- Strong sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple activities.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartsearchonline.com.