TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
SR Control & Automation Engineer
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for a SR Control & Automation Engineer who can join our multicultural team in Rio de Janeiro.
- Responsible for working with our customers to design solutions to control, monitor and automate their industrial processes;
- Ability to manage customer expectations and product quality from tendering through life of the field. This includes design and configuration of control systems of varying complexity and coaching peers in good design and better practices.
You are meant for this job if
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher within Cybernetics, Mechatronics, Chemical, Electrical, Computer Science or Automation, with focus on industrial process control;
- Experience within configuration and design of industrial control systems on the hardware, software or modelling side;
- Design, review and implement both the software and hardware components of a control system from instrumentation to the operator HMI;
- Understand dynamics within linear and non-linear systems in general, but upstream oil and gas processes in special;
- Understand pros and cons of industrial protocols and how they are used;
- Understand basic skills within networking and the Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Availability to travel;
- Advanced English.
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“We promote Inclusion & Diversity in our operations and incentive specially women, people with disability, Blacks and LGBTQ+ community to join our hiring processes.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.