TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
SR Control & Automation Engineer
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an SR Control & Automation Engineer who can join our multicultural team in Rio de Janeiro.
- Develop the project concept for the proposal, contribute to the Design Review meeting and prepare engineering analysis, seeking a solution that meets the customer’s requirements.
- Participate in the elaboration of the Engineering schedule and the scope of the project, aiming at the correct dimensioning of the team and compliance with the defined deadlines.
- Provide technical support to the internal manufacturing, assembly and testing areas by handling technical deviations that occurred during the execution of activities.
- Participate in the technical presentation of projects, supporting the clarification of any customer’s doubts.
- Identify the need for qualification of products and processes, in order to meet the technical requirements provided for in standards and/or in the contract.
- Meet the estimated budget for project execution by meeting the activities and deadlines contained in the project schedule.
- Coordinate project improvement actions through their review, whenever the need for improvement or adaptation to best practices and/or existing solutions is identified.
- Ensure compliance with functional, regulatory and customer requirements for all project equipment through the approval of test procedures, integration and check lists that comply with the premises elaborated by the Development and/or Application Engineering.
- Coordinate the development of engineering process improvement projects, defined through critical analysis of design error rates.
You are meant for this job if
- Degree in Control and Automation Engineering, Mechanics, Electronics or ElectricalKnowledge of design of mechanical structures and equipment;
- Experience in control and automation in the C&A area.
- Experience with control and automation products: SCM, electrical and hydraulic distribution, MCS.
- Advanced English
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.