Sr. Cost Controller (Subsea Projects)
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
As a Sr. Cost Controller in our Subsea group, you will be responsible for controlling the project cost for large iEPCI projects with the goal to minimize the deviation from the budget and ensure that large projects are completed within the approved budgets. You will report to the Cost Control Manager for our North American Subsea Organizational Unit in Houston, Texas. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide critical assessments of all budgets and forecasts.
- Work collaboratively with Finance to deliver the monthly project reporting (Dashboards, Project Management, Report, Cost Sensitivity Analysis, Cashflows and EACs).
- Review manufacturing activities, schedules and progress to determine if forecast adjustments are needed based on current productivity.
- Maintain vessel spreads and utilizations reports and adjust forecast based on the offshore schedule.
- Maintain project staffing plans and update utilization curves.
- Maintain the project’s invoice and variation order registers.
- Gather data for the monthly report and present it if needed.
- Evaluate foreign currency needs and mitigate exchange exposure.
- Assist Project Managers with daily activities and interact with clients as needed.
- Prepare and deliver the monthly Project Management Report (PMR) and Cost Sensitivity analysis (CSA).
- Prepare Milestones certificates and generate associated project invoices with supporting documents.
- Prepare life of project calendarized costs and cashflows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance or relevant field strongly preferred.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Cost Control in Subsea Oil & Gas Industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing Subsea structures (Trees, Manifolds, etc.)
- Strong scheduling knowledge (reading Primavera P6 schedules and Progress curves)
- Cost Time Resources (CTR) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) knowledge preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, SAP and/or Oracle, MS Office.
- Exceptionally well organized with aptitude for data.
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills.
Work Environment: Office environment with some exposure to the manufacturing floor. Some exposure to possible shop hazards including high noise and heavy machinery. Fast paced atmosphere with multiple priorities and constant change.
Physical Demands: Frequent sitting and operating a computer. Frequent walking and standing while interacting with the project team.
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.