ABOUT HESS CORPORATION
Hess is a leading international independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
We have an industry leading position in the Bakken in North Dakota – a key U.S. shale play. Hess is also one of the largest producers in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico and a key natural gas producer and supplier to Peninsular Malaysia and Thailand. The company is engaged in exploration and appraisal activities offshore Guyana, participating in one of the industry’s largest oil discoveries in the past decade, as well as the Gulf of Mexico, Suriname and Nova Scotia.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about making a difference in the world and in their careers. We strive to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
For more information about Hess Corporation, please visit our website at Hess.com.
The incumbent will provide day to day administrative assistance to the Strategy & Planning and CFO, Midstream Office as well as act as backup support for the New York office. The administrative assistant will execute office administrative matters i.e., correspondence, meeting and travel arrangement, and recorded leave and time sheet, manage invoices and subscriptions etc.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Provide administrative support to the entire team, specifically the Senior Vice President Strategy & Planning and CFO, Midstream.
- Manage all aspects of the Senior Vice Presidents calendar and schedule
- Coordinate meetings, prepare reports, create / manage correspondence, and maintain hardcopy backup.
- Prepare weekly travel manifests to ensure flights, ground transportation and accommodations are in place for the team
- Data entry
- Document and presentation drafting and formatting
- Track correspondence and handling expense statements for the team
- Manage calendars, ensure meetings are planned, organized and all necessary materials are prepared and available in advance
- Update and distribute contact lists, wallet cards, vacation schedule, etc.
- Order office supplies, maintain manual and electronic filing systems
- Maintain Toy Truck list and distribution for team
- 7 plus years’ experience preferable not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Word, Excel and Power Point)
The Hess Way of Working refers to competencies considered absolute pre-requisites for success. How you deliver results is as important as what you achieve. Every employee is expected to demonstrate the behaviors within these competencies to be considered an effective performer and, ultimately, earn career growth opportunities.
- Builds Trusted Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Creates Effective Teams
- Thinks Strategically
- Inspires Innovation
- Demonstrates Courage
- Drives Continuous Improvement
- Makes Quality Decisions
- Delivers High Performance
Position Salary Range: $64,600 – $130,400
Hess is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Hess is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, click here or send an email to MyHR@Hess.com.
Posting Notes: Lisa B Willet | Employee | Other | United States| New York | New York | | | | | No | 26198
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hess.com.