Are you a highly motivated, system savvy professional with strong process, organizational and critical-thinking skills? Do you have a keen desire to learn and contribute to a high performing, fast-paced growing team, where initiative and being a team player is highly valued? As an Options & Savings Plan Analyst with Canadian Natural, you will make a significant contribution by bringing your experience and enthusiasm to administering the stock options and stock savings plan programs for employees. You will demonstrate your ability to adapt to the processes and functionality of Canadian Natural HR systems, allowing you to grow and gain exposure to a diverse spectrum of areas. By applying your strong organizational skills and attention to detail, you will excel at service delivery while interfacing with clients and employees.
- Act as a subject matter expert on policies and procedures related to the Stock Option plan and the Employee Stock Savings Plan.
- Administer the Stock Option and Employee Stock Savings Plan programs.
- Act as a point of contact for employees regarding the administration of the Stock Option and Employee Stock Savings Plan.
- Provide employees with guidance on Shareworks related questions or concerns.
- Liaison with Shareworks representatives to identify opportunities for process improvement and keep current with new offerings.
- Work closely with other areas such as Finance and Legal to provide required data.
- This is a full-time, temporary position (12 months) with the opportunity to move to permanent
- Job location: Calgary, Alberta
- Shift schedule: 5 days on, 2 days off (Monday to Friday)
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in a related role
- Related education is considered an asset
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage details
- Strong communicator with a demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Customer service mindset
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is key
- Proven ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues and prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – CNRL – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ
Application deadline is January 30, 2023. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.