Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions. With a proud history of delivering personnel to the oil and gas industry, we are now looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future. Aker Solutions Structural & Marine department based in Bergen, Norway consists of 80 well qualified and experienced engineers. 50 + engineers work within specialized services and delivers world class technology within marine analyses for floating and fixed installations, structural integrity assessments and riser solutions.
The Troll West Electrification project is a prestige project with long horizon where the goal is to reduce CO2 emissions offshore Norway. By installing electricity to the Troll B and Troll C platforms from land, replacing old gas turbines, this will lead to cleaner and more efficient energy production and thus reduce climate footprint.
In order to strengthen our team, Aker Solutions in Bergen is looking for an experienced E3D Designer who can help us succeed.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in early phase/concept studies and/or participate in EPCI modification contracts with E3D as the main working tool for design
- Varied tasks and responsibilities, Including:
- Design of modules
- Main structure
- Outfitting structure
- Support structures
- Temporary structures
We think you should have:
- Knowledge of the software Aveva E3D
- Relevant experience from projects within the oil and gas industry
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service-minded, ability to work independently, team-working skills
- Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language
- Familiar with government and client requirements
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes, excellent insurance, and medical care
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
- Proximity to public transport/bybanen with only 10 minutes to Bergen Airport and Lagunen shopping centre
- Free parking and chargers for electrical cars and indoor bicycle parking
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.